Sunday 22 April 2012

Let's Go Shopping


When I spotted this challenge on the I love ProMarkers Blogg I laughed to myself. This image from Lili of the Valley reminds me so much of my sister-in-law. She is one serious shopaholic! Whenever she comes to visit us she never arrives empty handed and the gifts that she brings are always beautifully wrapped and  presented. I think my daughter is following in the same footsteps. She loves window shopping and doesn't need any encouragement to get in a changing room just to try something on and look at herself in the mirror. She certainly doesn't get that off me!


This card was made from Ivory Linen cardstock.
The background papers are from First Eddition
The image is from Lili Of The Valley and has been coloured with ProMarkers
The Dragonfly is available in different colours from here.
The embellishments, ribbon and lace are all from my stash.

I would love to enter this card into the following challenges:
I Love ProMarker - Lets go shopping
Passion For ProMarker - Pink, Pearls and Lace
Love to Create challenge blogg - Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your details are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite LoTV stamps Jackie and just perfect for our shopping theme this week. Very pretty card, I'm loving all the pink ! Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Fabulous design and colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenge!

    ReplyDelete