Sunday 23 December 2012

Some handmade Christmas Cards

Well I know it's a bit late in the day to be making Christmas cards now but I thought I would share a few quick cards that I made fro a friend. They actually asked for 40 cards (Which I did somehow manage to make on time) for their work colleges. When I asked what they were looking for they just said " I will leave it in your capable hands" and that was it! I think it's often harder when you don't have a brief to work to. I worry that my taste is not necessarily shared with anybody else. I did contemplate working with the Hunkdory Christmas ranges but decided to use up some other stuff instead. I had to make these cards quickly and easily and so here is what I came up with:







They were all made from either Fizzy Moon or Helz Cuppleditch decoupage pads. and finished with the ever faithful self adhesive gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment